Telephone: 01753 862983

Wednesday 2 April 2008

Natural Beauty









As ashamed as I am to admit this, the first time I ventured into Savill Gardens was last weekend and to my surprise I stumbled across a gardener’s paradise! Although I can’t say that I particularly enjoy all things horticultural I had a rather splendid time! As well as enjoying a relaxed and tranquil day out I also managed to learn a thing or two. Savill Garden stretches over 35 acres of wondrous woodland, exotic features and relaxing scenery. The gardens were born in the 1930’s by Sir Eric Savill and since then the garden has grown and incorporated so much more along the journey. I would wholeheartedly encourage any one who can to take advantage of the natural feature on our doorstep. Try a short-term rental with Accommodation Windsor Ltd and take the time to enjoy all the beautiful features that Windsor and Berkshire have to offer. For more information on short-term accommodation please see, http://www.accommodation-windsor.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment