Telephone: 01753 862983

Thursday 7 February 2008

Shopping in Windsor

I had never taken much of an interest in Windsor before I joined the workforce that is Accommodation Windsor (or as I like to call it, ‘The A Team.’) I now realise that Windsor has a lot more to offer than just the Queen and the Castle!

Windsor is home to a vast variety of shops ranging from classic high street retailers to wonderfully unique boutiques. I feel that now, although it may already be apparent, I should tell you that shopping is my favourite past time.

Since joining Accommodation Windsor, I have discovered all that SL4 has to offer, there is something to suit everyone and there is no shortage of personality either!
I have come across fabulously individual shops that can offer any solution to any wardrobe issues a girl might have, as well as finding a bargain or two for my Nan! I have gradually learnt to love Windsor and I can’t wait to find out what else it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment