Get set for a fabulous day out for families this coming Bank Holiday Monday 1st May 2017 at Windsor Racecourse. Kids go free and there will be lots of free entertainment on the day including:
· Pony rides
· Bouncy castles including a Paw Patrol castle and a Disco Dome
· Bouncy Castle assault course for those with a competitive streak
· Funfair attractions (charges apply) including Dodgems, Flying Dumbo, Twist, Flying Planes and Bungee Trampolines
· Performances from the Flying Seagull project across the day on the main stage
· Appearances by Chase & Marshall from PAW Patrol at intervals throughout the day on the main stage.
Want to stay overnight? Book family accommodation at Alma House B&B